Your privacy is important to us and we take it very seriously. We want to help everyone who uses Onno Group services to get the most out of them. This policy covers all our services.
The Regulation aims to harmonise data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate.
Onno Group specialises in building, design and architectural services and where is it necessary for us to collect personal details (property address, contact details etc.) this will be kept to the minimum to allow us to carry out any services you may have instructed us to perform. The policy below explains how the GDPR and the current ePrivacy Directive applies to the way Onno Group handles your personal data. Our aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure when using your data.
Please take a moment to read through what information we collect about you, who we share it with and how this might be used.
Who controls my personal data?
The Data Controller is Onno Group. It is Registered in the Turkey –
Our business address is Dudullu OSB Mah. Des/101 Sk. No: Des/a/02/38
Ümraniye – İstanbul – Türkiye
You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call him on +90 (212) 574 00 52
What type of data will we collect and process?
· Onno Group collects personal data about you in order to carry out building and architectural services. The categories of personal data we collect may consist of information including (but not limited to) your name, address, email address, contact telephone numbers and relevant health and safety.
Why do we collect and process personal data?
· We collect and process personal data only insofar as it is necessary to support any services you may have engaged us to perform.
· By instructing Onno Group you consent to us collecting and processing this data and disclosing this information to prospective building contractors, local authorities and other associated suppliers and trades for delivery of the project.
What is the legal basis of the processing of personal data?
· Your ‘Consent’ to process personal data – This is defined by the GDPR standard of ‘consent’ as a legal basis for processing personal data and is defined as ‘any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subjects’ wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her’
· By submitting your personal data to us you Accept and Understand that this is a valid, legitimate business interest or legal basis for processing your personal data
· Necessary for the performance/establishing a business relationship with the Data Subject
· The vital interests of the Data Subject, such as Health and Safety requirements
· Public Interest
· To comply with a legal obligation, such as HMRC legislation
· To pursue a legitimate business interest
Who will have access to the data held on our systems?
· The recipients of personal data are limited to Onno Group’s personnel
Do we pass data to third parties?
· We may pass your details onto prospective associated suppliers/trades for the delivery of the project, but only with your consent to do so.
· We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
Will the data be transferred outside of the Turkey? If so, what safeguarding measures are in place?
· Onno Group will ensure that if Data is sent outside of the EEA it will be subject to the equivalent data protection measure as laid down by the EU. Such as Adequacy Notices, Binding Corporate Rules, EU Model Clauses, The Data Subject’s consent but not limited to these.
How is this data safeguarded?
· We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have taken reasonable steps to put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
· Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and to prospective associated suppliers/trades for the delivery of the project,
How long will the data be kept for?
· We may keep your data for a period of up to 6 years after our last known dealings with you, unless there is another legitimate business reason, regulatory requirement (RICS) or legal requirement to keep this longer.
· The Act gives you the right to access information that we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
· You have the right to ‘be forgotten’ and to ask us to no longer process your personal data. However, we also reserve the right to retain certain personal information in order to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information, for a period of time as defined by law.
· Onno Group will be required to deactivate personal data after the relevant retention period, or when we are in receipt of a Data Subject’s request to do so, whichever is the earlier, providing there is no other legal or legitimate business interest to keep it.
· You may request for your name and personal data to be removed from our records at any time. This will be confirmed by Onno Group within 30 days of your request unless there is another legal or legitimate business interest for us to keep it and if so this will be communicated to you.
· The data subject has the right to change their mind and withdraw consent at any point during the retention period.
Onno Group confirms the following rights to each Data Subject:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
How do we let you know if our policy changes?
· Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be posted on this page and if substantial, may be promoted on our website or through e-mail notification.
Accessing Your Personal Information
· If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you or have any other privacy queries, please contact us (including full details of your request) at the following address:
Dudullu OSB Mah. Des/101 Sk. No: Des/a/02/38
Ümraniye – İstanbul – Türkiye
Onno Group uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies are functional to navigation and guarantee the secure and efficient exploration of the website. In addition, Google Analytics cookies are used solely to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website. These are third-party cookies collected and managed in anonymous form in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host website (performance cookies). (For further information on Google cookies policy, refer to the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html)
third-party cookies regarding “social plugins”:
By visiting a website, cookies may be received both from the site visited (“proprietary”), and by websites managed by other organisations (“third-party”). Third-party cookies are those regarding the “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter and Google. These are parts of the page visited that are generated directly by the aforementioned websites and integrated in the page of the host website. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on the social networks. The presence of these plugins leads to the transmission of cookies to and from all the websites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the respective information briefing to which you should refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information briefings and methods for managing cookies are given below.
Facebook information briefing: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
LinkedIn information briefing: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
YouTube information briefing: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Instagram information briefing: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
These cookies are persistent, that is, fragments of information that last longer and that are entered on the hard disk of the user’s computer to remain there until the “cookie” is deleted. “Persistent cookies” only record that an unidentified visitor has navigated the internet site and has accepted, or otherwise, the short information briefing. The website uses other persistent third-party cookies for monitoring visits regarding the digital activities carried out. The Remarketing cookies used are those of Google.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using the settings of their browser.
TOTAL OR PARTIAL DISABLING OF COOKIES
The total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the functions of the website reserved to registered users. Public content, on the contrary, can be used even after completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third-party” or profiling cookies is not in any way detrimental to navigability.
The settings can be specifically defined for different websites and web applications. Indeed, the best browsers enable different settings to be defined for “proprietary” and “third-party” cookies.
We indicate below how to disable cookies through certain browsers.
Select the icon from the Chrome menu.
In the lower part of the page, select Show advanced settings.
In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
Select Prevent sites from setting data.
Go to the Safari menu (icon in the top right of the browser) and select Preferences.
In the pop-up window that opens, select the Security icon (in the shape of a padlock).
Under the item “Accept cookies”, select the “Never” button.
Click on the button of the menus and select Options.
Select the Privacy panel.
In the History item: select Use custom settings.
To activate cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from websites; to deactivate them, remove the tick from the item.
Go to the Explorer menu and click on the Settings button and then on Advanced Options.
Click on the Cookies tab and move the slider up to block all cookies or down to enable all cookies, then click on OK.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF GRANTING DATA
Unless specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the company. Failure to grant the data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service.
METHODS OF PROCESSING AND RETAINING THE DATA
Personal data are processed with manual and automatic instruments in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation. The data shall be retained only for the time necessary to attain the purpose for which they were collected, except in the case of other requirements deriving from legal obligations. Thereafter, the personal data shall be deleted.
A user who accepts remarketing cookies may be profiled for a maximum period of 90 days.
The personal data subject to processing shall be retained in such a way as to reduce to a minimum, by means of adopting suitable preventive security measures, the risks of destruction or loss, including accidental, of the data, unauthorised access or processing that is not allowed or does not conform with the purposes of the collection.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the provision of a service or the response to a request in favour of the interested parties.
rights of the interested parties
With regard to the processing of personal data, an interested party can apply to the writing to the email address: email@example.com to assert their rights as laid down by the Regulation: specifically, they can request access, correction, updating, blocking, revocation of the consent in compliance with the applicable regulations, limitation of the processing, the portability of the data and their deletion.
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to complain to the Control Authority.
All content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, audio clips, videos, images and animations is exclusive property of Onno Group and is protected by the international laws on copyright and other intellectual property rights. No content can be used in any way without first obtaining the express written consent of Onno Group To receive such consent and the right of reproduction, please contact Onno Group. Onno Group is not liable for the photos published. Icons and commercial logos featured on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
The photos in the blog section of this site are shared with reference. Any use can be prosecuted according to current laws.